Saturday, July 16, 2016

third day - everyday life

Standing up 6 o'clock in the morning. Why I'm doing this?
Going to bathroom, making me ready for the day.
Going to the kitchen, eating some breakfast.

And then walking to the bus. Yes I don't will walk again the whole way to my working place.



After round about 10 Minutes I arrived at the bus station. Now waiting...
The bus was really full and does not move as carefully as German bus driver. Yes that's possible.

After this bus tour I walked through the university area and used a really small trail. I was surprised that google knows such a small way. After I walked this way carefully I arrived 8 o'clock at work.



Yeah nice 30 minutes to early so I had to wait. At 8:25 Alba, a other woman who also works there, arrived and told me that the gate is open and I can enter. But no one was in the office so we both had to wait some more minutes. We had a little bit small talk. It was fine. I'm not good in small talk.

For the lunch break Alba and I went to a small market. We talked a little bit and I bought a package of cookies and a bottle of Kinnie. Kinnie is a limo. Christoph told me that's typical for Malta and tastes like Mezzomix but is a little bit bitter. So I tried and I have to say it's not mine. For me it is to bitter and in my opinion it tastes at first a little bit like mezzomix but its most of the time only bitter.

Then we walked back to work.
I read the whole day the documentation of the router because I want to be safe with what I'm doing.
My mentor wanted to gave me the access information for the router but he don't do it. So I have to ask him tomorrow.



At 5 o'clock I went back to bus but I walked to the wrong bus station. Lucky me there came a bus which I could use. The bus drives a longer way but I had to walk only 4 minutes from bus station to my home so it was fine and better then walking additionally 5 minutes to the right station and having then 10 minutes home way.

I arrived at home at 6 o'clock and met there Christoph. We went then to the smart supermarket. It is a really big super market. we don't thought that it is so big. You get there nearly everything. The product diversity was very great. And so we needed 2 hours for our little shopping tour.

At home I cooked some tortellini with pesto. It was ok. I was to tired for something else and so I went to bed after eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment