Saturday, July 16, 2016

seconde day - first working day

Pew walking 2.8 km with 5.6 kg laptop bag isn't as easy as thought but I survived.




After I arrived (50 minutes after start but just in time (10:00)) my mentor greeted me and we went to his office to talk some minutes. He told me what the company is doing and that here working more interns like me.
GeoSys is a reseller of ESRI and making applications for geographical systems.

I should do some work in the network area. At first with the firewall. My task for today was to find the documentation for the router which is used as the firewall.

I found the documentation fast and read it. Until now I hadn't really worked with firewalls so I read also some basics to understand the principle of iptables.

Some minutes before 5 o'clock Noni, a woman who is working her, told me that we start working normally at 8:30 and end on 17:00.

So at 5 o'clock I went home.

I needed more time for the way back home because I had to make a break at a bench.

After I arrived I spoke with Christoph about the day make something to eat and went to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment