Saturday, July 16, 2016

first day - welcome meeting

In the welcome package was a timetable which told us, that we had today at 11:30 the welcome meeting in the office of Paragon Europe.




We wanted to go there by bus. The station was easy to find but to find out which bus we have to use wasn't that easy. So we saw some buses driving away. After we found out which buses we can use no bus come anymore and we thought "oh, f...". But after 10 minutes or so a bus come and we used it. We arrived just in time.

In the meeting we met some interns from Italy and one from Poland. We hat to sign some papers and pay the deposit. On this occasion I told the lady from paragon, that I hadn't get towels and the bed was without bed sheets. She noted it. Hopefully I'll get the things in the next days but I think it could be if the maid comes and she was there today so I think she we will come next Monday. We will see.
We also get a sim card for GO but we couldn't find out how to use it. Because on the website you need the mobile number of it but you can't find it out. But that's no real problem because I have a good mobile contract and can use phone and internet without additional costs.

Then there was also a presentation with the most important things to know and some information for sightseeing and tours we could book.

After the meeting we searched for something to eat and found a little burger shop. Very interesting was the crowd salad on the burgers but they were delicious. We eat them in Esther's apartment.

Back at home we had a sleep because the first night wasn't so good for us.

Late afternoon we went to Iceland, a middle sized super market, for shopping the things we need.

Then  I sit in the living room tried to use the sim card and surfing a little bit in the internet.

After my laptop battery was empty I went to my room and called a wile with my boyfriend.

That was the first full day. My first working day will follow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment