Friday, July 29, 2016

nineteenth day - thursday

A little bit cloudy today.

As I arrived at work there was sitting a cat and meowed.
At work I changed today from Windows to Linux Mint because working with this is much better. I also tried to find out the network infrastructure because I'm thinking about separating the private from the company network. I think that is better for making a good firewall.

At way back home I met another cat. I think she wanted something to eat but I hadn't something. So i only fondled her head. After that she wanted more fondling.
A nice cat.



I saw a lot of cats here.

At home I talked with Christoph and then went shopping because I needed water. Yeah, schlepping 12kg of water.

At home I made me a portion of my rice meal and had some more talk with Christoph.
We mostly talk about work and Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment