Sunday, July 10, 2016

Arrival

My first day in Malta. I go there for an internship with the help of Erasmus+ to learn english and more perspectives for my future job.


Our trip started in the morning at 7:30 at the Schönefeld airport. 8:00 began the baggage check-in and after that I went to the security check. After all was done I searched for something to drink because I had more then one and a half hour before the flight starts. So I looked in the duty free shop because in the other shop they wanted more then 3€ for 0.5l bottle of water.
I found a lot of alkoholic drinks and after I nearly gave up to find something to drink I found half liter packages of water for only 1€. I bought two of them and drunk one of them before the flight starts.



The flight was unspectectular. We needed a little bit less time than thought.

At the airport one guy waited for us. He gave as the welcome package and drove us to our home in Birkirkara.

As we arrived we met James a student form england. He told us that there is also a married couple from france.

After two hours chilling we went out to look where our workplaces should be. After 40 minutes of walk we stand at the address of mine but there wasn't a label or a other hint if the company I should work for is there. Then we wanted to go to the workplace of Christoph. We walked very strange ways. I'm not sure that we was allowed to walk this streets.

After the strange ways we found a pizzeria. Because we hadn't eaten something since the morning we take a rest and orderd a XL pizza funghi.
The Pizza was very great. I don't thought that by this price. We paid 10€ for a 40cm pizza.

our pizza


Then we went to the mini markt at the other side of the street and I bought a second 2l bottle of water.
after that we found the workplace of Christoph and went home.

Now I'm really tired but because the wifi range doesn't fit for my room I sit in the kitchen and write my first blog articel.

I'm a little bit confused about the apartement because on my bed weren't bed sheets and I have to use this who were in the closet. I think I have used a bedcover as a bedsheet. But there wasn't anything else so I use what I found. I think it will serve its purpose.

my room


Good night at all and we will read us tomorrow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment