Tuesday, July 26, 2016

sixteenth day - router upgrade

Monday and how good you better start in a Monday then with a terrible night?

But ok, that can be happen but it shouldn't. I sleep so bad because Rachel wanted to watch some series in the mid of the night but hadn't headphones. So I ask if she could turn off the sound or use headphones (I didn't know she hadn't some). She made it quieter and I was able to sleep until her phone was ringing and blinking. I don#t know why it was ringing but in the mid of the night I'm not interested in knowing. After she turned the ringing off I had some minutes for sleep until her phone rang again.

After 20 minutes of working on my hate against iPhones I gave up and stand up. It was 5:30.

On work I was unable to concentrate because of the tiredness.

But after the office hours I updated the router and everything was working fine. I was so nervous that something could be going wrong. But after 10 minutes the update was complete and everything was working. 

On the way back home i played a little bit Pokemon Go so I arrived at home round about 7 pm.
I ate something and went to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment