Sunday, July 24, 2016

eighth day - monday

Args Monday. Because of eating and talking I was to late in bed yesterday.
After breakfast I went to the bus station like last week. But no bus. So I waited and waited and waited and after 35 minutes of waiting the needed bus arrived. Like it is in such situations the bus was really full.


I arrived 14 minutes to late at work but no one looked like to had a problem with that.

I analysed the firewall and tried to find out why the clock will reset by turning off the router.
It looks like the poll interval for SNTP isn't correct but the RouterOS isn't giving write access to this value.
I set a second SNTP server and disabled and enabled SNTP. But no way. It doesn't work.
I gave up for the moment. I hope the RouterOS upgrade will fix it but at the moment I have no date for doing it.

So I started thinking about the new firewall rules. It isn't easy because I don't know the whole network structure.
I only know there are some curious thinks like public IP address ranges for networks.

At 5 o'clock I went home. Enough thinking for today.
At home I found out the phone number of my go sim. It is really printed on the card but without country code. So now I'm able to create a myGo account. I take there a look for internet options but there are no really good offers.

So I will go tomorrow to Vodafone and find out if they have better offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment