Saturday, July 16, 2016

fifth day - everyday life



TGIF - yeah it is Friday and today it is a little bit colder. Very nice for walking to work.





Today I get the access information for the firewall and could a look on it.
I changed the clock settings of the router because they were wrong and made a backup of the system because it needed a update.
Then the whole network crashed.
At first only mail service doesn't work so my mentor turned the router off and on again. But I put the upgrade package on it and so the router should do the upgrade.
The upgrade failed.
On Monday I have to take a look why.
So the router doesn't work for 5 or 10 minutes. Then the problem was fixed like magic.
I don't know why the router doesn't boot correctly at the first time but after the second reboot it was fine.
After that I deleted the upgrade package so we can pick a good date for the upgrade.

way to the bus station in the morning


Today I also get the earlier bus for the way back home. So it was a lot more relaxed.

And now we awaiting guests. Ok the french do but they ask me and Christoph if we want to be there, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment