Sunday, July 24, 2016

ninth day - everyday life

So tired. I didn't sleep well because at 4:30 Rachel's alarm clock was ringing and blinking. I hate iPhones.
Rachel need nearly 10 minutes to turn of the alarm clock. But 5 minutes later it started again.
a cat I found on my way back home




I tried to sleep but it doesn't work well. Round about 5:30 Rachel stand up and searching something in the wardrobe. After some minutes I thought "ok, you have to stand up at 6 o'clock so do it today some minutes earlier". So I have done.

Today I was cleverer with the buses. I looked for the real time information and so I get it and arrived at 8:12 at work.
Tim, my mentor, come to me and asked if the router could be the reason for the slow internet connection and if I had changed something on it. I said that nothing I've done could be the problem so he restarted the router after that the network doesn't work anymore. Yeah, nice.
After the second reboot it also doesn't work and so I had a look to the router. What should I say. It was the most common problem in the word. The cable wasn't correct inserted.

So the internet worked for some seconds. We had also to restart the access point to get back full connectivity.

After this nice start in the working day I read the upgrade instructions again to know them as good as possible.

I also wrote my blog and thought about the new firewall rules.
Also I made a plan about what I know of the network topology.
After that I wrote down some firewall rules.

Before I can configure the firewall I have to speak with my mentor about the firewall rules because I don't know all requirements. And the topology is also a problem.

The evening was nice. I ate a portion of my rice meal, talked with Christoph and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment