Monday, September 5, 2016

fifty-sixth and fifty-seventh day - last day and back to germany

I woke up relatively early (round about 8).



Because my bread was moldy, I had to go shopping for breakfast. I didn't found something in the shop so I only bought water and juice. Back home I ate my spring roll and my wantan I didn't eat yesterday.

Then Christoph and I went to St. Peter's pool. It was a very long way. We needed 1 and a half hour with the bus and additionally a half an hour walk.
But the stony beach was so cool.
If you are on Malta you definitely have to go there.
We were there the whole day.














Back home we packed our luggage and talked to the girls.
Between 10 and 11 we laid down for some sleep. I configured the alarm clock for 3 a.m. but woke up at 2. Because I were hungry I ate my cookies.
At 3:36 Esther arrived with the taxi.

We needed half an hour to the airport. The taxi driver was very nice and Esther talked a lot with him.
The check in for our luggage was really fast and because we checked it in together Esther hadn't to pay for the overweight.

At boarding I had to gave up my hand luggage because the airplane was full. So I put out my laptop. After that the trolley was nearly empty but my laptop is important and I can't gave it out of my hands.

The flight itself was unspectacular.
Flight back home at sunrise

Back in Germany they needed nearly an eternity to bring our luggage to the luggage reclaim.
Round about 10 o'clock we leaved the airport and went back home.

I wasn't able to do anything on this day. Very confusing that it was very warm for me the whole day even though it was a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment